Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Still Working on the Closet

Who would have thought that it would take so long to clean up a closet? I did take a little break over the weekend, but then I quickly got back to cleaning on Monday. It sure does not take much to fill a 30-gallon trash bag. From the empty shoe boxes to the empty shopping bags, the bags fill quickly.

As of today, I filled a bag on Monday with shoe boxes, tee shirts that I'll never wear again, and that filled the bag. Today, I filled the bag with old sweaters, shopping bags, and some more old tee shirts as well as pants that don't fit anymore.

I have been surprised by the things that I've found on the floor under my dresses and pants, but most of the things I have not wanted to keep. I did find a couple of Yankee Candles and a purse, too.

I also placed a few items for sale on eBay today, like the vintage purse that I found in my desk drawer last week. I also listed Birkenstocks, a tri-fold wallet from the 1950s, and a Vera Bradley yoga bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment