Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bathrooms are FINISHED!

I wanted something easy today, so I finished the bathrooms. We have a master bath upstairs and a half bath downstairs. Fortunately, the master bath was recently remodeled in December 2011, so there wasn't much to throw away. The half bath downstairs does not get used much, so there wasn't much to throw away either.

I did manage to get a full bag of trash today because I threw away all of the magazines and the magazine basket that was in the master bath. No one reads in our bathrooms! So, the magazines that were taking up the space were from January 2012 and covered in dust. I also was able to toss a bunch of magazines from other rooms in the house.

This was the first gross cleaning that I had to do. One of the drawers in the master bath had something gooey on the bottom of it. I cleaned up the mystery goo and saved the few things like boxed toothbrushes that were not covered in the goo.

Tomorrow, I'll tackle something bigger....maybe I'll get started on my clothes closet. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment